Social & Environmental Commitment
Since 2006, Fundo San José Ecological Park & ??Lodge has been one of the pioneers of sustainable tourism in the Central Selva Corridor. Fundo San José develops ecotourism projects aimed at rescuing ancestral activities and environmental conservation.
- Personnel on payroll with all their benefits of law.
- Recycling: marketing that benefits the company's personnel.
- Reforestation of 26,000 trees.
- Environmental Heart Program for local schools.
- Program Let's plant a tree in Chanchamayo for guests.
- Use of solar thermal baths.
- 30 Hectares declared Intangible Zone.
- Employment of organic fertilizer in the agricultural area
- Manager of the Training Program for Competitiveness of Tourist Services in the Central Jungle with HLP Hotels Link Peru and the IDB.
- Maintenance and conservation of natural springs of the HFSJEL.
- Design and Execution of Environmental Conservation Projects with PUCP, BBI Consult and Top Seller
- Design and Execution of research projects, rescue and transfer of ancestral craft techniques in the Native Community of San Miguel Centro Marankiari with the Axis group of the PUCP.
- Promotion of Murals for the Identity of Pampa del Carmen with the PUCP